A few years back, I found myself asking myself the question, "Who was I before the world told me who I should be"? During a specific period this question was almost haunting me. It was around that time that the TruVision opportunity entered my life.
I had been experiencing health issues that I had never faced before. My whole life I pretty much stayed within around 15-20 lbs of my ideal weight and 20 mainly only when I was pregnant), never had any- what I considered health problems except my genetic high blood pressure, always took pretty good care of myself (except my 3 year addiction to diet coke that I managed to break about 10 years ago). I never even considered the high blood pressure to be a problem because I felt young and healthy and knew I tried to keep it in check. Through this series of health issues I was introduced to Truvision. I had just had a big surgery. Before the surgery, I had many allergic reactions to unknown things, saw many dr's , did lots of research finding myself still very frustrated when I would wake up with swollen lips, a distorted face, hives on specific parts of all of my body. After the surgery to remove my breast implants that I had for about 7 years the break- outs got better, but it was not until I started TVH (TruVision Health) that the hives went away completely. Another big thing I noticed after starting the TruFix and TruControl Combo was my elevated moods. It hit me....wow, these supplements are like antidepressants for me. They did what I felt the antidepressants should be doing all along. I then slowly weaned myself off the MEDs and have not had to take them since! So back to the other factor which is an even more personal emotional issue. From the time I was very young I knew that I was born to network. I loved people and I loved helping and connecting them to resources and others that could improve their lives. My family jokes that I was constantly "out searching for friends". I found them everywhere. In college, I majored and received my BS degree in Communication, Sociology and Management with the intent to pursue a career in recruitment. I wanted to recruit and train people and help them pursue their dreams in their chosen career. Where I am today has reminded me that God does not forget our dreams. WE FORGET THEM. He keeps them safe for us until we are ready to pursue them! It was not until now that I was to fully learn some very important lessons to fulfill my journey (and mind you, I AM STILL LEARNING :). This is where I take you back to my first sentence. I am learning these major things and teaching them to others.................
1. WE MUST FIND THAT GIRL DEEP WITHIN AND FULLY REMEMBER WHO SHE WAS BEFORE THE WORLD TOLD US WHO TO BE.
2. WE MUST REMEMBER THAT OFTEN TIMES WE ASK AND SEEK AND STRUGGLE TO FIND OUR PURPOSE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT REMEMBERING THAT OUR PURPOSE IS UNIQUE AND ONLY WE, OURSELVES CAN FULFILL IT. IT DOES NOT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE ANYONE ELSE'S.
3. I BELIEVE TO GET PAST FEAR WE MUST EMBRACE OUR OWN JOURNEY AND STAY OUT OF COMPARISONVILLE.
4. WE MUST ALSO LEARN THAT WE CAN'T GET TO WHERE WE WANT TO BE WITHOUT FAILURE, SO YES WE MUST ALSO EMBRACE FAILURE. (Trust me I know that is asking A LOT and it's hard, but hard IS worth it!).
5. WE NEED LOVE AND WE NEED FOUNDATION EQUALLY! This is why I do not like political parties. I feel one side needs more foundation and one needs more love. We need both to succeed and make our dreams come true! I could go on and on about my story from these past 2 years, but this is already so long, lol.
Call Annette today
"So excited for my girl @truexuberance on her 4 STAR achievement. Annette is truly a rock star who leads with motivation and integrity. I'm so grateful that Truvision Health health brought us together!"
Discover A New Strategy To